- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), encourages innovative translational research in the development of quantitative in vivo imaging characterization of image-guided drug delivery (IGDD) in cancer, including characterizations of the target, delivery validation, and therapy response.
This FOA will support research in development of integrated imaging-based platforms for multifunctional and multiplexed drug delivery systems in cancer. Validation studies in non-human primates or large animal models and first in human studies directed towards translation of IGDD technology into the clinic will be considered appropriate for this FOA.
Deadline dates: Jan 25, May 25, Sep 25 annually
For more inforation and to apply, click here.