- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
The purpose of this second Joint Workshop between the European Union (EU) and the United States (U.S.) is to further promote and deepen the EU-U.S. collaboration on nanosafety research. The aim is also to develop the Communities of Research (CoR) collaboration and to bring them to a new level of activity.
This Joint Workshop is open to scientists, policy makers, regulators, administrators, decision makers (from academia, research institutes, industry) and authorities from the EU and the U.S.
The first Joint Workshop was arranged in 2011 in Washington, U.S. The EU-U.S. collaboration is coordinated by the European Union (European Commission / NanoSafety Cluster) and the U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI). The 2012 Workshop is hosted by the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health.