- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.
The 2015 Federal Budget provides more than $1.5 billion for the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), The cumulative NNI investment since fiscal year 2001, including the 2015 request, now totals almost $21 billion. Cumulative investments in nanotechnology-related environmental, health, and safety research since 2005 now total nearly $900 million.