- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.
The NNI itself is not a funding program; funding is provided through the NNI member agencies. There are various mechanisms for funding research through these agencies. For detailed information on Federal funding programs, see Funding Opportunities. For grant information, see Current Solicitations.