- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Welcome to the Nano.gov newsroom. The National Nanotechnology Initiative –the NNI –envisions a future in which applications of nanotechnology will lead to a revolution in technology and industry that benefits society. At its heart the NNI stimulates collaboration and coordination of nanotechnology R&D among the 20 Federal departments and individual agencies that are involved.
This section is designed to be a resource for journalists. Contact us to receive our news releases, advisories, and additional information, or to request an interview.
NNCO main line: 703.292.8626
Find NNI news releases, fact sheets, and statements on a variety of topics.
Browse the nanotechnology-related news stories making headlines today.
This section has informational videos on nanotechnology and the NNI, as well as raw video and soundbites on NNI research projects and events.