- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
The nanoscale is the dimensional range of approximately 1 to 100 nanometers. For more information, see What it is and How it Works.
Stay Connected with the NNI
Sign up for Email Alerts and Updates.
The NNI is hosting an image contest for all students studying in the United States. Help us demonstrate how beautiful the nanoscale can be and explain how the research behind your picture may lead to nanotechnologies that benefit society.
The NNI is hosting a video contest for graduate students in the United States. Submit videos that demonstrate how your nanotechnology research will bring solutions to real-world problems.