- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to address different and complementary research needs for the development and acceptability of pediatric drug formulations in different age groups. Development and testing of novel pediatric drug delivery systems are also part of this initiative.
Investigators are encouraged to explore approaches and concepts new to the area of pediatric formulation development and testing and use newly developed techniques superior to the ones currently used in the field.
Deadline dates: Feb 5, Jun 5, and Oct 5 annually
Deadline dates for companion solicitations:
For more information and to apply, click here.