- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
go to website
A workshop focusing on synthesis, assembly and characterization of nanoparticles at the Center for Nanoscale Materials, Argonne National Lab. The purpose of this workshop is to coordinate research and users science efforts at five DOE NSRC centers, identify grand challenges and unique strength that NSRC centers have.