- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
Responsible development of nanotechnology benefits everyone, from lab researchers and factory workers to the consumers of products enabled by this emerging technology. Accordingly, the Federal Government has developed the 2011 NNI Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Research Strategy, a comprehensive, integrated approach to produce the research data that will ensure the safe, effective, and responsible development and use of nanotechnology.