- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
National Institues of Health, Bioengineering Nanotechnology Initiative. The purpose of this trans-NIH Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to stimulate Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant applications that employ nanotechnology to enable the development of diagnostics and interventions for treating diseases.
Nanotechnology is the understanding and control of matter at dimensions between approximately 1 and 100 nanometers, where unique phenomena enable novel applications. Encompassing nanoscale science, engineering, and technology, nanotechnology involves imaging, measuring, modeling, and manipulating matter at this length scale.
Deadline dates: Apr 5, Aug 5, and Dec 5, annually
Deadline dates for companion solicitation PA-10-150 are the same (Apr 5, Aug 5, and Dec 5 annually)
For more information and to apply, click here.