- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
go to website
MNE is a major annual international conference, devoted to micro and nano engineering, held in a European country every September. The conference brings together engineers and scientists from across the world to discuss recent progress and future trends in the fabrication, manufacturing, operation and application of micro and nano-structures and devices.