- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Publications and Resources
go to website
Hydrogels, foams, rheological modifies, flexible films, membranes, bioactive materials – the list where renewable nanomaterials are being evaluated continues to grow with more successful applications. Learn about the latest developments in applications, nano-enabled functionalities, preparation and characterization of renewable nanomaterials at TAPPI’s 9th annual conference.