- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Contests and Challenges
- Business Development
- FAQs for Business
- Publications and Resources
NanoBCA Roundtable in Washington DC
The NanoBusiness Commercialization Association (NanoBCA) announces the dates for our 2014 DC Roundtable May 6-7th. This will be the 12th visit meeting with government officials from the Legislative and Executive Branches regarding the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI). The activities for the day-and-a-half event will be located in downtown Washington, DC and at Dirksen and/or Russell Senate Office Buildings. The exact locations and agenda are forthcoming.
If you are interested in attending, then please complete the registration form and email it to Vincent Caprio (email@example.com) or fax it to 480-275-3662.