- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
Now Accepting Public Comment on NNI 2014 Strategic Plan
The National Science and Technology Council; Committee on Technology; Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology Subcommittee requests public comments on the draft 2014 National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Strategic Plan. The draft plan is posted at www.nano.gov/2014strategy.
Comments of approximately one page or less in length (4,000 characters) are requested and must be received by December 18, 2013 to be considered.