- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- NNI Accomplishments Archive
- Contact Information
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Collaborations and Funding
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Contests and Challenges
- Publications and Resources
NNI Accomplishments Archive
Significant scientific and technological achievements have been made as a result of the research and development by agencies participating in the NNI since its inception. Here you can find hundreds of examples of what the Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology (NSET) Subcommittee considers outstanding achievements and nanotechnology breakthroughs funded by the NNI's participating agencies. These examples provide perspective on how NNI investment in R&D has resulted in significant advances in the field of nanotechnology over the last few years. In many instances, and at the heart of the NNI's collaborative vision, the combined efforts of multiple agencies were utilized to realize these success stories.
This is an archive of NNI agency accomplishments from 2009 and earlier. We are currently working on an update to this page.