- Nanotechnology 101
- Nanotechnology and You
- About the NNI
- What is the NNI?
- The NSET Subcommittee
- NSET's Participating Federal Partners
- Working Groups & Coordinators
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Contact Information
- Collaborations and Funding
- Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives
- FAQs for Business
- Federal Funding & Infrastructure
- Business Development
- Publications and Resources
From February 2009 to March 2010, the NSET Subcommittee sponsored a four-part series of EHS workshops to solicit stakeholder input on the NNI's 2008 Strategy for Nanotechnology-Related Environmental, Health, and Safety Research.
The NNI's Nanomaterials and the Environment & Instrumentation, Metrology, and Analytical Methods is the second of the series.
This October 2009 workshop provided an active discussion of the state-of-the-art in the two overarching research needs in the NNI's 2008 EHS Research Strategy: (1) Nanomaterials & the Environment and (2) Instrumentation, Metrology & Analytical Methods
- Build dialogue and strengthen collaborations
- Discuss the state of the science to assess the progress made and to identify prioritized gaps and emerging trends as related in the NNI's 2008 EHS Research Strategy
- Relate progress and next steps to adaptively manage this strategy